- The fragrance was inspired by Azzaros favorite memory of watching the Mediterranean Sea
- The perfect azure blue color of the perfume can excite the wearer upon sight
- The top notes include rosemary, pineapple, neroli, lemon, and bergamot
- The middle notes include jasmine and oakmoss
- The base notes include sandalwood, Tonka bean, rosewood, cedar, musk, and cardamom
The Azzaro Chrome was created by Loris Azzaro as a tribute to the relationship he had with his beloved grandson Romain. It is inspired by one of his more treasured memories of watching the beautiful blue Mediterranean Sea that simply energized him. The perfume encapsulates this memory with its invigorating scents and perfectly blue look.
The fragrance opens with fresh notes of citrus lemon and juicy bergamot that stimulate the senses. This is perfectly balanced by sweet pineapple and fragrant rosemary tones. The heart tones include an earthy oakmoss that adds a little depth to the perfume, especially when enhanced by the sweet jasmine.