Christian Dior 5 Colors Designer All-In-One Artistry Palette No.708 Amber Design
Born of Backstage expertise, inspired by professional techniques and textures, 5 COULEURS DESIGNER features an easy, 5-step makeup lesson (base, 2 shadows, highlighter and liner) to bring out the eyes with flawless sculpting and colour gradation.
A genuine "backdrop" for the eyelid, the COLOUR-LOCK powder BASE smoothes, evens out and prepares the eyelid for application of eyeshadow and longer-lasting colour. The satiny SHADOWS, enriched with Coloured Pearlescent Pigments, boast the colour power of a pigment and the luminosity of pearlescence, for 3D-effect sculpting and exceptional vibrancy. The shimmering HIGHLIGHTER deposits an ultra-fine film of light on the eyelid. The dense LINER structures and defines the eyes with a sublime matte glow.
The 5 Couleurs Designer colour scheme features six monochrome harmonies by Peter Philips. Each harmony is built around one shade in 5 adjusted semi-tones.
1. Prepare and even out the eyelid by applying the powder BASE with the fingertips or the oval foam applicator.
2. Dress the mobile eyelid in the central COLOUR with the eyeshadow brush.
3. Contrast and sculpt with the SHADOW, applied to the eyelid crease and at the outer corner of the eye using the cone-shaped foam applicator.
4. Illuminate with the HIGHLIGHTER dabbed beneath
the brow arch and at the inner corner of the eye.
5. Define the eyes by applying the LINER along the upper and lower lash lines with the thin liner brush.